Free Hosting Policy
Our FREE Hosting Package is loved by many clients and we don't blame them. It is pretty neat to get hosting for FREE! But to make this work for everybody, we have created official terms and conditions that govern our FREE hosting offering. By making use of our FREE Hosting Package, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- Namhost offers a FREE Shared Hosting Package on both the .NET (Windows) and Linux (InterWorx) platforms, provided that you purchase a new domain name or transfer an existing domain name to Namhost.
- The FREE Package is limited to 50 Mb of data and 1000 Mb of bandwidth per month. Should you require more than this, you will have to upgrade to the Lite Package or an even bigger package if needed.
- Should you run out of disk space or utilize all your bandwidth, you will be under no obligation to upgrade your account. Should you choose not to upgrade, you will simply not be able to add more files to your account or transfer data, depending on which limit you reach.
- Other than having less disk space, bandwidth, forwarders, mailboxes and databases, there are no other restrictions on our FREE Hosting Package. It function the same as normal Windows and InterWorx hosting accounts and are also treated the same.
- FREE hosting accounts therefore receive the same world-class service and support we offer to all our clients. Having a FREE hosting account will not mean less support or being dropped to the back of a queue. All our customers are given the same awesome service, irrespective of which services they utilize.