By default, Namhost supports cPanel notifications on all our shared hosting accounts. However, not many are aware that you can enable or disable these settings on your cPanel account. These are the following notifications you can enable:
- Contact address changes
- Hosting account approaches quota limit
- SSL certificate expiry
- cPanel account password changes
- cPanel login notification
- Any email account approaches or is over quota limit
To enable this feature, please follow the following steps:
- Log in on your cPanel account
- Once you are in, top right corner you should see a dropdown button, click on it and select "Contact Information"
- Enter the desired email address(es) you wish notifications to be sent to. We recommend using a third party address i.e Gmail, Yahoo, iWay etc.
- Proceed to tick the relevant boxes for the types of notifications you wish to receive
- Once you are satisfied with the selections, proceed to click on "Save"
Whenever any of the selected notifications are triggered an email will be sent to the address you specified. If you have any additional question, feel free to contact us.