A company can outgrow it's hosting package for many different reasons. Normally it is a good sign of a company growing and expanding!
When a hosting package is outgrown it can easily be upgraded to a larger package. Below are the steps to follow in order to upgrade your hosting package:
- Log in to the Namhost.com Client Area
- Navigate to your Hosting page
- Click on the hosting account you would like to upgrade
- At the bottom of the page click on the "Upgrade/Downgrade" button
- Follow the steps on your screen to place an upgrade order
After placing an upgrade order you will receive an invoice from our billing system. The invoice amount takes into account that you've paid for your current hosting package in advance, so the invoice total will already have your "credit" deducted and will be reduced amount because of this calculation.
After payment of the upgrade order is received your hosting account will be upgraded automatically and no further action from your side is required.