Please note this tutorial is aimed at advanced users who have a good understanding of DNS zones and how they work. If you are unsure of what these steps will do rather contact us so that we can give you a brief explanation.
To Edit DNS records via cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Under the Domains section click on Advanced DNS Zone Editor
NOTE: If you only have Simple DNS Zone Editor available, please contact us.
- You can choose which record to add to your DNS zone as shown below:
- To edit an existing record simply select the “Edit” button next to the record you wish to edit as picture shows below:
- Once you have finished editing a record click on “Edit Record” to save your changes. If you have any DNS related queries please feel free to contact us.