- Log in your cPanel account
- Clean out any files within your public_html folder via file manager
- Search for “Softaculous” and select “Softaculous Apps Installer”
- In the top left corner search for “Drupal” and select the results
- Click on the “Install Now” button
- Proceed to follow step shown in video above. Make sure to delete the directory path as shown and select the latest Drupal version available
- Once you have all details entered, proceed to click on the “Install” button at the end
At the end of the installation process you should see a “Successfully Installed” message. Should you encounter any issues feel free to contact us and provide us with a screenshot of the error message you recieve.